Sales Receipt is a document which commonly shows the time and time any purchase was made, items purchased, number of purchase price and totals, the name and location of store the spot that the purchases were made, and supplemental information concerning store profits, the method associated with payment used along with relevant sales-related information. Sales receipt is necessary for retailer returns or exchanges. A perfect sales receipt should offer the details of what exactly sold, payment details, transaction date, complete, taxes and signatures associated with consumer and sales person.
- Marketing of Disney Design and Developers Ltd
- Report on Marketing Plan of a New Product of AIRRYS Bangladesh Ltd
- Overall Marketing System of Bengal Plastic Industry Ltd
- Analyze Marketing Implication of Popular Developers Limited
- Marketing Strategy Process of Virgin Drinks
- Report on Customer Service of Warid Telecom Bangladesh Limited