Services Marketing is the promotion of economic activities provided by a business for you to its clients. Service marketing might range from the process of selling telecommunications, health remedy, financial, hospitality, automobile rental, air journey and professional solutions. Services Marketing is an organisational function pertaining to identifying communicating, and delivering value to customers as well as for managing Customer relationship in a manner that benefit the organisation and stake members.
- Socio Economic Impact of Direct Marketing in Bangladesh
- Internship report on Customers satisfaction towards IFIC BankLtd
- Corporate Social Responsibility of GrameenPhone
- How to Make a Successful Business Branding
- Lecture on Analyzing Business Markets
- Internship Report on Marketing Strategy of Exim Bank Limited