Primary purpose of this article is to explain significance of store equipment in Retail Marketing. Retail marketing would be the range of activities undertaken with a retailer to showcase awareness and sales in the company’s products. This is totally different from other types of marketing with the components of the retail trade, including selling finished items in small quantities towards consumer or person, usually from a restricted location. Retail marketing makes use of the common principles in the marketing mix, including product, price, area and promotion. Retail marketing is especially important to small retailers attempting to compete against substantial chain stores.
- How to Brand Wholesale Business
- Report on Strategies and Policies of Eco-Friendly Tourism
- Qualitative Marketing Research
- Marketing Activities of Crescent Leather Product Limited
- Evaluation of Promotion Management of Information Solution Limited
- Evaluation of Sales and Distribution Department of Airtel Bangladesh