Prime objective of this article is to discuss special benefits of using Carbon Fiber. Carbon fiber is a material consisting of material about 5–10 μm throughout diameter and composed mostly of carbon atoms. To provide carbon fiber, the carbon atoms usually are bonded together in crystals that are essentially aligned parallel to the long axis with the fiber as the crystal alignment provides fiber high strength-to-volume ratio. Many companies dedicated to their research and development to be sure that they can fully utilize the benefits offered by carbon fibers. Because of the amazing strength and mobility, a lot of companies desired to use this material to raise the potential of different manufactured products in market.
- Lecture on Organizational Markets and Buyer Behavior
- Internship Report on Marketing Strategies of Berger Paints Bangladesh Limited
- Term Paper on Eco Friendly Tourism Development in Bangladesh
- Online Marketing Strategy of Kaymu Bangladesh
- Loyalty Marketing Approach
- Effects to Consider for Corporate Identity