A sustaining program is helpful for marketing purpose. The sustaining program is a radio or television program that, despite airing with a commercial broadcast station, does not have commercial sponsorship or advertising. This time period, mostly used in the us, was common inside the early days regarding radio, but is now unfamiliar, due to the nearly universal utilization of commercial advertising with radio and television.
- The Effects of Cultural Elements on International Marketing
- Internship Report on Marketing Strategy of Exim Bank Limited
- Marketing Practices of Uttara Bank Limited
- Evaluate the Measure for Enforcement of Consumer Rights
- Lemonade Stand in Marketing Strategy
- Costing of the Production and Delivery of Ready Mix Concrete