This report helps us to know about the motivation of individuals or consumers. Motivation may be rooted in the basic need to minimize physical pain and maximize pleasure, or it may include specific needs such as eating and resting, or a desired object, or it may be attributed to less-apparent reasons such as altruism, selfishness, morality or avoiding mortality. Conceptually, motivation should not be confused with either volition or optimism.
- Importance of Logo Design for an Organization
- Report on MEDIA HABIT of TARGET CONSUMER of ISPAHANI PURESANX POTATO CHIPS
- Marketing Analysis of Product of AB Bank Limited
- Report on Sales Commission Policy of Grameenphone Limited
- Report on Feasibility Study of Introducing Housing Loan
- Report on Student Counseling firm in CASCL