This article focus to describe Viral Marketing for restaurant business. Viral Marketing is a marketing strategy that focuses on spreading information and opinions about a goods and services from person in order to person, especially by unconventional means such as the Internet or e mail. Viral advertising is actually personal and while received from an identified attract, it does certainly not mean businesses purchase its distribution. The majority of the well-known viral advertisings circulating online are generally ads paid by way of sponsor company, launched either on their own platform or on social websites websites such since YouTube. In order for the viral marketing campaign to be happy, restaurant owners must provide for a motivation like discounts, free products as well as other things which would entice the customers to recommend so they can bring in others on the establishments.
- Loyalty Marketing
- Marketing Practices of Uttara Bank Limited
- Report on Customer Satisfaction Before and after launching 24 – hour cards customer services of Brac Bank Ltd
- Discuss Distribution Strategy of Reckitt Benckiser
- Analysis on Digital Content Monetization
- Internship report on Current Market Position and Prospect of Danish Biscuits in Dhaka City.