Some see mobile advertising as closely related to online or internet advertising, though its reach is far greater – currently, most mobile advertising is targeted at mobile phones, that came estimable to a global total of 4.6 billion as of 2009. Notably computers, including desktops and laptops, are currently estimated at 1.1 billion globally. It is probable that advertisers and media industry will increasingly take account of a bigger and fast-growing mobile market, though it remains at around 1% of global advertising spend.
- Report on The Effect of Advertising on Branding A Study on Mobile Phone Operators in Bangladesh
- Internship Report on Human Resources Management of Exim Bank Limited
- Real-Time Business Intelligence
- Internship Report on Business Activities of Corporate Sales Department of GrameenPhone Ltd
- Auction Software
- Define new Trends in Business