The bureaucracy is “a system of non-elective government officials” and an administrative policy-making group. In times past, bureaucracy was government administration managed simply by departments staffed with nonelected officials. Currently, bureaucracy is this administrative system overseeing any large organization.
- Current Status of Corporate Governance and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Comparison Customers Satisfaction Between EXIM and Standard Chartered Bank
- Report on Romana Paint Company Ltd
- Assignment on Profile of Uttara Bank
- An Analysis of the Business Process of Jobsbd.com
- Assignment on Public Works Department