Leadership is the ability to influence a group toward the achievement of a vision or set of goals. The source of this influence may be formal, such as that provided by the possession of managerial rank in an organization. Because management positions come with some degree of formally designated authority, a person may assume a leadership role simply because of the position he or she holds in the organization. But not all leaders are managers, nor, for that matter, are all managers leaders. Just because an organization provides its managers with certain formal rights is no assurance that they will be able to lead effectively.
- Assignment on Public Works Department
- Report on Customer Service of Grameen Phone Limited
- Report on Romana Paint Company Ltd
- Customer Satisfaction on Distribution channel of Grameen Distribution
- Internship Report on Satisfaction Level Of The Customers of Standard Chartered Bank
- Processing Rules and Restrictions of Investment