Leadership is the ability to influence a group toward the achievement of a vision or set of goals. The source of this influence may be formal, such as that provided by the possession of managerial rank in an organization. Because management positions come with some degree of formally designated authority, a person may assume a leadership role simply because of the position he or she holds in the organization. But not all leaders are managers, nor, for that matter, are all managers leaders. Just because an organization provides its managers with certain formal rights is no assurance that they will be able to lead effectively.
- Internship Report on An Banking Overall Practice of Dhaka Bank Limited
- Assignment on Global Leadership Agenda and Theory
- Difference Between Centralization And Decentralization
- Difference Between Goals And Objectives
- Corporate Social Responsibility Activities in the Context of Robi
- Corporate Social Responsibility of First Security Islami Bank Limited