Motivation the processes that account for an individual’s intensity, direction, and persistence of effort toward attaining a goal. It’s refers to a process that elicits, controls, and sustains certain behaviors toward a desired goal. Providing an extrinsic reward for behavior that had been previously only intrinsically rewarding tends to decrease the overall level of motivation. The theory may only be relevant to jobs that are neither extremely dull nor extremely interesting.
- Internship Report on Customer Satisfaction on the Perspective of National Credit and Commerce Bank Limited
- Current Status of Corporate Governance and Corporate Social Responsibility
- The Roads and Highways Department
- Customer Satisfaction of taking Loan from Uttara Bank
- Urban Development Directorate
- Report on Consumption Behavior Analysis