Behaviour problems in children can be classified into two major domains of dysfunction, namely externalizing behaviours and internalizing behaviours. The externalizing behaviours are marked by defiance, impulsive, hyperactivity, aggression and antisocial features. The internalizing behaviours are evidenced by withdrawal, dysphoria and anxiety. Boys exhibit more externalizing behaviours and girls exhibit more internalizing behaviours .
- Historical Background of Islami Bank Bangladesh Ltd
- Report on Corporate Social Responsibilities of GrameenPhone
- Introducing IFIC Bank Limited
- Employee Compensation and Benefits package of ACI
- Interaction and Interpersonal Relationship of Pharmaceutical Representatives
- Success Factors of the Diffrent Public and Private Universities of Bangladesh