Main purpose of this article is to describe Corporate Culture. Corporate Culture is usually a blend of the actual values, beliefs, taboos, symbols, rituals and beliefs all companies develop after a while. Personality types play a big roll in the success of office environment. The personality of each and every individual it really is a part of the business must mesh. The leadership style must work effectively with the personnel. Encouragement must spark a desire to help the firm achieve its aims. A sense connected with camaraderie, collectivism and teamwork should be the driving drive that propels the business to success.
- Report on Electronic Banking System
- Analysis the Customer Satisfaction Level of HSBC Bank
- Customer Satisfaction Level of City Bank Limited
- An Overview of Operational Activities Followed by Dhaka Stock Exchange Ltd
- Current Status of Corporate Governance and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Corporate Social Responsibility Activities in the Context of Robi