Maintaining a healthy office environment requires care about chemical hazards, equipment and work station design, physical atmosphere, task design, emotional factors and often, chemical or various other environmental exposures. A well-designed healthy office environment allows each employee to work comfortably without being forced to over-reach, sit or stand a long time, or use awkward postures. Sometimes, equipment or furniture changes would be the best solution allowing employees to operate comfortably.
- Report on Asian Dredgers Limited
- Refractory Brick Firm
- The Marketing Strategy of The Most Circulated Newspaper in Bangladesh Prothom Alo
- An Evaluation on the Seventh Eighth Ninth and Tenth Amendments of the Constitution Bangladesh
- Credit Department of One Bank Ltd
- Major product and services offered by Prime Bank