Major purpose of this article is to discuss how to develop Company Morale. If the company won’t have a proper mission record, then now – during the time of flagging company morale – is an excellent time to create one. But in doing therefore, we don’t want to repeat the mistakes of those organisations that completed the exercise only for public relations purposes. We should deeply examine what we are a symbol of, be clear about why the company exists and what we looking to achieve at the top level. Here discuss some great mission statements for Company Moral, they are: Inspirational, Forward Looking, Memorable and True Statement of Intent.
- Evaluation of Customer Satisfaction at Standard Chartered
- Loan Disbursement of Bangladesh Development Bank Ltd
- The Overall Performance and Packaging System of Cosmos Packages
- How to Write Business Property Proposal
- An Internship Report On Banking Efficiency of EXIM BANK Limited
- Describe Consumer Behavior and Segmentation in Banking Service