this article focus to discuss on Effective Organizational Control Systems. The management of any organization must develop a control system tailored to its organization’s goals and also resources. Effective control systems has several common qualities. These characteristics are as follows: focus on critical points, Integration into established processes, Acceptance by employees, Availability of information when needed, Economic feasibility, Accuracy and Comprehensibility. Here briefly explain these characteristics of Organizational Control Systems.
- Back Ground of Prime Bank
- Internship Report on Performance Analysis of Social Investment Bank Limited
- Thesis Paper on Food Intake Pattern and Nutritional Staus of Elderly People
- Thesis Report on Corporate Governance and in Private Banking Sector
- Assignment on Popular Pharmaceuticals Business Methode
- Report on Recruiting and Training process of Grameen Phone Limited