A collection of individuals meant to pursue a common objective is loosely an organization. Individual behavior refers to how individual behaves at work place, his behavior is influenced by his attitude, personality, perception, learning and motivating. This also refers to the combination of responses to internal and external stimuli.
- Employees in Organization Culture
- Report on Employee Retention Strategy of Eastern Bank
- Industrial Attachment at Noman Weaving
- Internship Report on Consumer Banking for Standard Chartered Bank
- Customer Satisfaction Assessment of Footwear Industry
- Customer Service Effectiveness of Paxar Bangladesh Limited