Corporate clothing is made of items such as smart shirts, jeans and skirts, and is provided to staff members by businesses in several different sectors. Corporate clothing can help modern businesses in lots of different ways, although one connected with its biggest gains is that it will help to create and observe after a very sensible and professional appear. Although corporate clothing is frequently provided to staff as a form of uniform to wear about the office, this isn’t its only use and it is also often picked up by businesses who wish to ensure that staff members look smart at events for exhibitions and trade shows.
- A Synopsis of Training History and Recent Training Programs of Grameenphone Ltd
- Swot Analysis of Janata Bank Limited
- Nokia Siemens Networks Bangladesh Ltd (Part 2)
- Historical Background of EXIM Bank Limited
- Internship Report on An Banking Overall Practice of Dhaka Bank Limited
- Report on Employee Retention Strategy of Eastern Bank