Broad objective of this article is to discuss the meaning of Organizational Behavior. Organizational behavior would be the study of human behavior in organizational settings, the interface between human behavior along with the organization, and the organization itself. ” Organizational behavior could be divided into three amounts: the study of (a) folks in organizations, (b) operate groups and (c) how organizations behave (macro-level). Organizational behavior is simply a concept that facilitates understanding and development involving people’s skills. Leadership team development and organizational design are necessary parts of this strategy.
- GP Service Satisfaction Analysis from Customer Point of View
- Report on Business Perspective and promotions of Banglalink
- Insolvency Advice for Businesses
- CSR and Social contributions of Bangladesh Krishi Bank
- Evaluating Performance of GrameenPhone as the Leading Cellular Company in Bangladesh (Part 2)
- The Overall Performance and Packaging System of Cosmos Packages (Part 2)