Main objective of this report is to analysis Measuring Customer Satisfaction at HSBC Bangladesh. This report is conducted to determine the level of significance absolutely focus of HSBC put across various service level attributes also to determine how well HSBC was satisfying absolutely based on those service reasons. Other objectives are to explain the meaning of customer satisfaction and analyze the effectiveness of HSBC’s customer services and satisfaction. Finally find out the facilities provided by HSBC to its consumer and how the facilities were perceived and identify the problem for finding out the reason of limit client.
- Internship Report on An Overview of BRAC Bank LTD
- Communication problems and solution of GrameenPhone Limited
- Report on Recruiting and Training process of Grameen Phone Limited
- Customer Satisfaction Level Toward National Bank Limited
- Khalil Composite Textile Industries Ltd
- Presentation on Models of Organizational Behavior