Main objective of this report is to analysis Measuring Customer Satisfaction at HSBC Bangladesh. This report is conducted to determine the level of significance absolutely focus of HSBC put across various service level attributes also to determine how well HSBC was satisfying absolutely based on those service reasons. Other objectives are to explain the meaning of customer satisfaction and analyze the effectiveness of HSBC’s customer services and satisfaction. Finally find out the facilities provided by HSBC to its consumer and how the facilities were perceived and identify the problem for finding out the reason of limit client.
- Internship Report: SQUARE PHARMACEUTICALS LTD
- Consumer Perception of Keya Cosmetics Limited
- Assignment on Marketing Practices in Bangladesh on Milk vita Company
- Footwear Industry in Bangladesh
- Report On Corporate Social Responsibility Accounting Practices of CBs In Bangladesh An illuminating study with Mercantile Bank Limited
- Define Creative Power