General objective of this lecture is to presentation on Power and Politics. Here discuss Power and Politics as an organizational behavior perspectives. Power Tactics are the Ways in which individuals translate power angles into specific actions. Here discuss different influence tactics like Legitimacy, Rational persuasion, Inspirational appeals, Consultation, Exchange, Personal appeals, Ingratiation, Pressure and Coalitions. This lecture also explain Factors which Influencing the Choice and Effectiveness of Power Tactics. Finally explain Factors whioch influence political behavior.
- Lecture on Attitudes and Job Satisfaction
- Business Development Strategy in Travel on Limited
- Assignment ON Behavioral Pattern in the readymade garments industry of Bangladesh
- Term Paper on Working for a World Free Poverty of World Bank
- Advantage of professional kitchen hood cleaning services
- Advantages of Corporate Facilitation