Conflicts means strong disagreement involving people, groups, etc., that ends up with often angry argument. Conflict refers to some type of friction, disagreement, or discord arising in a group when the thinking or actions of a number members of the collection are either resisted by means of or unacceptable to a number members of another collection. Conflict can arise between members on the same group, known seeing that intragroup conflict, or it can happen between members of a couple of groups, and involve assault, interpersonal discord, and psychological tension, known as intergroup clash. Solving conflicts is not an easy task, as these are not tangible problems which can be solved by talks as well as issuing memos.
- Corporate Social Responsibility Activities in the Robi
- An internship report on Customer Satisfaction of Trust Bank Limited
- Small Enterprise Financing of United Leasing Company Ltd
- Organization Profile of EXIM Bank Limited
- Assignment on Marketing Practices in Bangladesh on Milk vita Company
- A Feasibility Study on Pearl World Ltd