Risk compensation relates to the broader time period behavioral adaptation such as all behavior changes in a reaction to safety measures, no matter if compensatory or definitely not. Risk compensation is a theory which suggests that people typically change their behavior in a reaction to the perceived amount of risk, becoming more very careful where they impression greater risk as well as less careful if they feel more covered.
- Being Healthy: Breathing and the Lungs
- Sample Thank You Letter format for Sponsorship of Event
- Financial Performance Evolution of Yellow by Beximco
- Corporate Social Responsibility Activities in the Context of Robi
- Annual Report 2008-2009 of Lanco Infratech Limited
- Annual Report 2011 of S. Alam Cold Rolled Steels Limited