Social responsibility is an obligation each person has to do so as to keep a balance between the economy and the ecosystems. A trade-off may exist between economic growth, in the material sense, and the wellbeing of the culture and environment. Social responsibility means supporting the balance between the two. It pertains not only to trade organizations but also to everyone whose any act impacts the environment. This responsibility can be reactive, by avoiding engaging in socially destructive acts, or active, by performing activities that honestly proceed social goals.
- Internship Report on Banking Activities
- Prospects of Real Estate Sector in Bangladesh
- Internship Report on Consumer Banking for Standard Chartered Bank
- Industrial Attachment on Masco Industries Ltd (Part 3)
- Attitude of Customer Service Provided by SIBL
- Internship Report on Performance Evaluation of Standard Chartered Bank