Any paid survey is a type of statistical survey where the participants/members are rewarded through an incentive program, generally entry right sweepstakes program or possibly a small cash reward, for completing a number of surveys. A paid survey is employed to collect quantitative details about the participants’ particular and economic routines set against their particular demographic.
- An Internship Report on Corporate vs Consumer credit A Critical study on Prime Bank Ltd
- Recovery strategies of Eastern Bank Limited
- Internship Report on the General Banking Operation of Prime Bank Ltd
- Internship Report on Motivation Process of National Bank Limited
- Monopoly Market
- Types of personal selling