Parametric philosophical theory refers to a Marxist interpretation of the course of history developed by Ernest Mandel, and it may be viewed together variant of Karl Marx’s historical materialism or as a philosophy of history.In formal-logical philosophical theory, act is taken into account either rational, and therefore logically comprehensible, as an alternative discretional and random.
- Assignment on Analysis of Customers Satisfaction A case Study on IFIC Bank Ltd
- Report on Solar, Wind and Diesel Based Hybrid Power Generation System
- Report on Square Hospital
- Thesis Paper on Performance Analysis and Budgetary Control Activities of Trade Vision Limited [Part-2]
- Internship Report on The Perception of Customer about southeast Bank Loan Offering
- Internship report on CSR & SME in Southeast Bank