Parametric philosophical theory refers to a Marxist interpretation of the course of history developed by Ernest Mandel, and it may be viewed together variant of Karl Marx’s historical materialism or as a philosophy of history.In formal-logical philosophical theory, act is taken into account either rational, and therefore logically comprehensible, as an alternative discretional and random.
- Report on Marketing effectiveness of Marico Bangladesh
- Report on Appraisal Form for the Employees and Faculties of United International University
- Report on Definition of Foreign Exchange
- Report on Bangladesh Shilpa Bank
- Internship report on Standard Chartered Bank Ltd
- The role of a Management Consulting Firm