Parametric philosophical theory refers to a Marxist interpretation of the course of history developed by Ernest Mandel, and it may be viewed together variant of Karl Marx’s historical materialism or as a philosophy of history.In formal-logical philosophical theory, act is taken into account either rational, and therefore logically comprehensible, as an alternative discretional and random.
- International Business Diploma
- Report on Womens Participation in Household and Agricultural Activities in selected area of Gazipur District
- Thesis Report on Commercial Private Banks in Bangladesh
- Core problems behind industrial unrest in Bangladesh
- Assignment on Analysis of Customers Satisfaction A case Study on IFIC Bank Ltd
- Intellectual Capital