Shahjalal Islami Bank (SJIBL) is one of the leading private banks in Bangladesh which is being operated based on Islami shairah. It has 19 branches all over the country. From time immemorial Banks principally did the functions of moneylenders or “Mohajans” but the functions and scope of modern banking are now-a-days very wide and different. They accept deposits and lend money like their ancestors, nevertheless, their role as catalytic agent of economic development encompassing wide range of services is very important. Business commerce and industries in modern times cannot go without banks. There are people interested to abide by the injunctions of religions in all sphere of life including economic activities.
- Internship Report on Recruitment and Selection Process
- Report on The Performance of National Bank Limited
- Internship Report on Performance Analysis of Social Investment Bank Limited
- Recruitment Process of Sanofi Aventis
- HR Operations Activities of Accenture CIS Limited Bangladesh
- Case study on Advertising and Promotion