Mobile phone (also known as a cellular phone, cell phone and a hand phone) is a device that can make and receive telephone calls over a radio link whilst moving around a wide geographic area. This lecture broadly focus on history of a specific Mobile Phone name ‘my phone’. It was established in 1995 and launch first set in year 1999. It has started a new mobile revolution with all its new features and supplies with dealers worldwide.
- Role Of Advertisement In Business
- Capital Adequacy and Risk Management of The HSBC Limited
- Handicraft Business in Bangladesh
- Report on Appraisal Form for the Employees and Faculties of United International University
- Internship Report on Foreign Exchange Activities of Bank Asia Limited
- Report on Labor management