Product Certification can offer the customer formal documentation that the product they have purchased has been tested by qualified personnel to the applicable codes and standards. It is the process of certifying that a product has passed performance tests and quality assurance tests in order to meet the necessary local, national or international quality standards relevant to a particular market or product set. It may choose to include much more information than that listed above, but ISO Guide 65 specifies the bare minimum which must be made available regarding the certification status of a product.
- Report on Management Approaches of BRAC Bank Limited
- Internship Report on Performance Evaluation of EXIM Bank Ltd
- Internship report on Business Activities of Corporate Sales Department of Grameen Phone Limited
- An Internship Report On General Banking of Dhaka Bank Limited
- Internship Report on Evince Textiles Ltd
- Business Plan on Tems