This study is on “The Prospect of e-Banking in CitiBank N.A, Bangladesh”. The prospect of e-Banking has been explored by conducting survey on both individuals and organizations. The research shows that majority of the respondents has internet access and have to go to the bank frequently. In order to save cost and time majority of the respondents perceive the e-banking service more convenient than traditional banking. They are willing to accept the service warmly because of the cost saving and efficiency features. But most of the people perceive the installation procedure and using the service as very complex and difficult.
- Internship Report on Marketing Strategy of Southeast Bank Limited
- India’s GlobalBees Raises $150 Million to Build Thrasio-Like House of Brands
- Environment Policy of Bangladesh
- Business plan on Standard Style a Showroom for Quality Crafts
- Airbnb Listings Associated with more Violent Crime Locally, Strip Clubs with Less
- Scientists try to increase the rate of Ethylene Hydrogenation more than Five Times Faster