This study is on “The Prospect of e-Banking in CitiBank N.A, Bangladesh”. The prospect of e-Banking has been explored by conducting survey on both individuals and organizations. The research shows that majority of the respondents has internet access and have to go to the bank frequently. In order to save cost and time majority of the respondents perceive the e-banking service more convenient than traditional banking. They are willing to accept the service warmly because of the cost saving and efficiency features. But most of the people perceive the installation procedure and using the service as very complex and difficult.
- Internship Report on Motivation Process of National Bank Limited
- Report on Management process of HSBC
- Real-Time Business Intelligence
- Investment and Foreign Exchange Policy of Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited.
- Internship report on Beximco Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Report on Foreign Trade of Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited