Quality in Business is a measure of excellence or a state of being free from defects, deficiencies and significant variations. It is also defined as fitness for purpose. It is brought about by strict and consistent commitment to certain standards that achieve uniformity of a product in order to satisfy specific customer or user requirements. It is sometimes defined as “meeting the requirements of the customer.” Quality in Business is the degree to which a commodity meets the requirements of the customer at the start of its life.
- Report on Learning is getting information into our knowledge system and memory is getting it out
- Report on SME Loan Disbursement and Recovery of JBL A Critical Evaluation
- Presentation on Square company
- John Glen Sperling: Businessman
- Advantages of Job Enlargement
- An internship report on Customer Satisfaction of Trust Bank Limited