An real estate entrepreneur or a real estate investor to some lesser extent will be someone who actively or passively invests in real estate. An active investor may get a property, make repairs and improvements towards property, and sell it later for any profit. A passive buyer might hire an actual estate firm to get and manage the investment property pertaining to him.
- Article on Five Keys to a Successful Business
- Rattle raises $2.8M from Lightspeed and Sequoia to Modernize Enterprise Sales Stack
- Professional Network Service
- Traditional VCs Turn to Emerging Managers for Deal Flow and, in some cases, New Partners
- Discuss on Benefits of Stainless Steel Bins
- Marketing Researchers Examine how Consumers Respond to AI Recommenders