Real-time business intelligence could be the process of providing business intelligence or information regarding business operations since they occur. Real time means very near to zero latency and entry to information whenever it truly is required. The speed associated with today’s processing techniques has moved time-honored data warehousing into the realm of real-time.
- Internship Report on Human Resources Management Policies of Exim Bank Limited
- Report on Study of Branch Banking of Arab Bangladesh Bank Limited
- Internship Report on Factor analysis of credit scheme of the Pubali Bank Limited
- Assignment on History of Domino’s Pizza Inc
- Internship Report on Marketing Strategy of Jamuna Bank Limited
- Internship report on Standard Chartered Bank Ltd