Report could be described as a formal statement of the results of an investigation, or of any matter on which definite information is required, made by some person or body. Reports may be presented orally or in written form. In a report situations are analyzed, conclusions drawn, alternatives considered and recommendations made. Reports are concise and have a specific structure.
- Internship Report on Operations of Dutch-Bangla Bank Limited
- Performance Management & Appraisal of Square Pharmaceuticals Limited.
- Seven Methods to Mastering Research Paper
- Transportation Industry Business Proposal
- General Banking of Jamuna Bank Limited of Foreign Exchange Branch.
- 10 best Ways to Improve Your Communication Skills