This article talks about Service Quality, where an assessment of how well a delivered service conforms to the client’s expectations. It reflects at each service encounter. It may increase economic competitiveness. Service business operators often assess the service quality provided to their customers in order to improve their service, to quickly identify problems, and to better assess client satisfaction. It can be also related to service potential; service process and service result.
- Investors’ Thirst for Growth could Bode well for SentinelOne’s IPO
- Explain on Plastic Masterbatches
- Overall Credit Risks Management of Jamuna Bank Limited.
- General Banking System Dutch-Bangla Bank Limited.
- Assignment on Marketing plan for Unique Testing Company
- Thesis paper on Alternative Dispute Resolution Developing Countries in the World Trade in Agricultural Bangladesh Perspective