This paper is made on Tourism Development of Bangladesh. Tourism is now a global industry connecting hundred millions of people worldwide; which been recognized as a fastest rising sectors. These industries make it as a key column of economic development of any destination country. Bangladesh is a developing country in Asia, which draws interest in the tourism because of its potentials. Moreover, Bangladesh has been an attractive destination for tourists. But at present, its position is not significant in terms of the international tourism market.
- Internship Report on Customer Service of IFIC Bank [ Part-4 ]
- Electronic Commerce Systems
- Report on Human Resource Management Practice of City Bank Limited
- Report on Industrial Training At Shabab fabrics Ltd
- Thesis Paper on Problems and Prospects of Telecommunication
- Report on Credit Risk Management Policy of National Bank Ltd