Vacuum metallizing is a type of physical vapor depositing, a process involving combining metal having a non-metallic substrate through evaporation. The most common metal utilized in vacuum metallization will be aluminum for a variety of reasons such seeing that cost, thermodynamic, in addition to reflective properties. This vacuum metalizing can be carried out on many diverse products. Some these are glass, plastic material, metal, ceramic in addition to paper. Any size can be carried out as well but some larger items may have to be broken down for process.
- Internship Report On Financial Risk Analysis of EXIM Bank Limited
- Internship Report on Analysis of Deposit products of Trust Bank Limited
- Financial Performance Analysis of Sonali Bank Limited
- General Banking of National Bank Limited
- Define on Strategy and Business Development to Grow Business
- Internship Report On Delta Jute Mills