Like most businesses, your information technology business is no doubt looking for more customers or is tasked with domestic projects. To land a new customer or get a project established, you most likely will need to write a business proposal. The most significant idea to keep in mind is that the goal of any proposal is to induce potential customers to award you their contracts, induce your boss to sign-off on your proposed project, or possibly secure funding for a new speculation. Structure for any business proposal for the information technology: Introduce yourself, Highlight the services you offer, Describe costs and Persuade prospective client that you are the perfect choice for the project.
- Impact of Globalization on Accounting Education
- Internship Report on Marketing Strategy of Basic Bank Limted
- Overturning Orthodoxies: how Hotel CEOs can Accelerate Diversity
- Internship report on Customers satisfaction towards IFIC BankLtd
- Best Solution Refurbished Goods for Businesses
- Customer survey on Soft Drinks in Partex Group