When on any day it rains cats and dogs for hours together continuously, we call it a rainy day. On such a day the sky remains cloudy. The sun is not seen at all. The day looks dull and gloomy. Sometimes it rains heavily and sometimes it drizzles. Rain showers are awaited all year long. It is said that God showers his blessings on earth in the form of rain and infuses everything and everyone with delight. It is a sight to see the trees and plants drenched in rain appearing greener and brighter. A rainy day brings and pain. Students, office goers, and other people have to wait for a rickshaw, bus or baby-taxi. They become soaked in the rain. The slum dwellers are the worst sufferers. Water pours into their houses. These people cannot go out for work and so they have to starve. Roads and lanes go under water. Filth and garbage spread around the whole area. Those who have not to work outside find pleasure on the cool rainy day. Bangladesh is an agricultural land. This rain is helpful for crops. But continuous rainfall suspends all normal activities of life. Shops and market places remain motionless. A rainy day hampers the normal flow of trade and business. Thus it affects the economy of the country. The rhythmic sound of the rain is very pleasant. The clouds, the rains and the soft breeze, the green trees and the landscape induce us to recall our happy and sweet past when we enjoyed rainy days in the village.
- Assignment on modus operandi of the Bank Rate
- A Visit To A Historical Place/Building (Mihrimah Sultan Mosque, Üsküdar)
- Overview of Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited
- Review of Huawei P10 and P10 Plus
- Explain Wireless Communication
- Assignment on Determination of active content of marketed Tetracycline Capsule by Spectrophotometric Method Discussion & Conclusion