Staff Correspondent/ Reporter, (Date :__/__/__):
A grand book fair was held at (Place’s Name)……. at (Area name)……. under (City name)…….. from (Date:___to___) (Month). (City name)…… administration organized the fair.
The fair was inaugurated by the (Designation/Post)……, (Name)……. on (Date, Month) at 10.00 a.m. There were 45 bookstalls. Almost all the stalls were organized by local businessmen and youngsters. But a stall named ‘ABC Library’; a renowned publication of (Area name)…… added much attraction to the fair. It displayed and sold books of varied interests.
Every day the fair remained open from 3.00 p.m. to 9.30 p.m. There were arrangements for seminars and cultural programs every day. A huge number of people visited the fair every day. The sale of books in the stalls was also up to the expectations of the owners.
On the closing day, the organizers selected three best stalls and awarded them. No unpleasant incident occurred on the occasion as the law enforcing agency was always alert to maintain law and order.
- Sample Notice of Expiry of Business Contract
- Recommendation Letter against Repair due to certain reasons
- Leave Application format for Son/Daughter’s Birthday Celebration
- How to write an effective sponsorship letter?
- Sample Application format for Open Personal Saving Bank Account
- Application Format to Issue Medical Certificate