Staff Correspondent/ Reporter, (Date :__/__/__):
A group of students of Dhaka ‘XYZ’ School/College went on a study tour to Sonargaon, a place of historical interest on 15th October, Mr./Mrs.________ (Name), an Asst. The teacher of the school/college guided the students to the different archeological heritage of the area.
Starting from Dhaka at 8:30 am the tour party reached Sonargaon at 9:15 am. They first visited the Folk Arts Museum. There they visited valuable archaeological evidence of ancient times. Then they visited the ruins of residential buildings at Panam Nagar and Sardar Bari at Isapur. They also visited the single dome mosque built by Jalaluddin Fateh Shah in 1489 AD, the single dome mosque built by Alauddin Hussain Shah in 1522 and the tombs of Sultan Ghiashuddin Azarn Shah and Shah Langan Mr. Anisul Huq guided the students while they were visiting all the historical sites and evidence.
The students took necessary notes on their notebooks. The students looked excited having the opportunity to get introduced with ancient Sonargaon which was sometimes the capital of Bengal and sometimes the administrative headquarters of the eastern region of Bengal from 1335 to 1535. They are supposed to submit their individual reports on the tour by 30th October.
- My Favorite Bird Parrot
- Sample Application for Government Registration of New School
- Job Application Format for Accounting Teacher
- Sample Apology Letter to Employer and Asking for Second Chance
- Cover Letter Format for the Position of Senior Teacher
- Learn Without Screens With 75% Off A Lifetime Knowable Subscription
- Scientists Recover 15,000-Year-Old Human DNA Just from Dirt
- Internship Report on a Study of Credit Policy and Practices on Mercantile Bank Limited
- Sample Request Letter to ask for Advance Salary for Medical Bills
- Sample Application format for Coming Late to School
- Researchers want to Develop Faster Medicine Combos for COVID-19 and the Next Deadly Virus in the Future
- Medical toxicology – a field of medicine