Staff Correspondent/ Reporter, (Date :__/__/__):
A tradition fair is going on at the (Area name)……… The ground of (City name)…….. with a lot of festivities. Every day a good number of visitors gather here. The fair is crowded mainly in the afternoon.
At a corner, there is a stage for the singers. They sing traditional songs and entertain people. Parents come with their children who enjoy riding the nagordula and watching the doll’s dances. This year, there are at least 300 stalls. These stalls sell foods, drinks, and goods that are purely Bangladeshi.
I met a foreigner in the fair whom I asked to tell about his/her feeling. “It’s fantastic. I’m really charmed with all these colorful things. I’m enjoying it very much”, He/she said. The fair sat on the first day of (Season)……. and is supposed to continue till mid of the season. The fair has really become a place of great attraction and a happy gathering of people.
- Sample Invitation Letter for Health Fair in Medical University
- Sample Sympathy Letter with a Gift
- Sample Complaint Letter format for Product Quality
- Business Letter: Request for Bid and Confirmation of Deadline
- Job Application for the Post of Graphic Designer
- Application Format for Shift Change in University