Staff correspondent/ reporter, (Date :__/__/__):
A grand village fair was held last Friday at (Places Name)….. Premises under a large, banyan tree on the bank of the mighty river Meghna/Jamuna/Padma. It was held on the occasion of (Occasion Name).
This fair is held every year on the …..(Occasion name). Therefore it is also called a ….Mela. It is a very great fair in (District name). This year’s fair broke the past records. Hundreds and thousands of villagers attended the fair. The main attractions of the fair included Nagor Dola, Magic Show, Jarnigan, Kabigan, Baulgan and sale of local handicrafts. People of different professions were found to bring their own handmade articles for sale. The shopkeepers sitting in rows displayed their articles in an attractive atmosphere. Clothes, toys, cheap ornaments, cosmetics, fancy goods, utensils, bamboo-made articles, and many other attractive things were placed there. UNO, (District name) with other govt. officials visited the fair and talked to the visitors. He/she also stressed the need for such a fair that focuses on our Bengali culture and heritage.
Sufficient police personnel was engaged in ensuring security and maintaining law and order. So, no unexpected incident occurred on the occasion.
- Sample Request Letter format for Employee Volunteer Program
- Complaint Letter format to Municipality about Tree Cutting
- Application Format for Sales Entertainment Allowance
- Sample Leave Application format Due to Heavy Rain
- Acknowledgement Letter Format for Donation
- Job Application for the Post of Primary School Teacher