Staff Correspondent/ Reporter, (Date :__/__/__):
International Mother Language Day was observed yesterday with due solemnity at (Institution name)……..School/College at (District name)……
The day started with the offering of flowers by the students and teachers of the school/college on the martyr’s monument in the school/college compound. Later, at 10:30 a.m. there was a discussion meeting on the Language Movement in the hall room. The Principal presided over the meeting. Then a cultural competition took place. The events were free discussion, debating, recitation, Nazrul song, Tagore song and patriotic song. (Name)……, a student of (Class)……, Science/Commerce/Humanities group won the champion prize.
The last program of the day was the staging of a famous drama named ‘Kabar’ by Munir Chowdhury. The students of the college role-played different characters of the drama so nicely that everybody became spell bound. Famous educationist Principal (Name)…….. was the chief guest of the cultural program. He praised the performances of the students highly. He also distributed the prizes among the winners of the competition.
- Request Letter for Delivery of Spare Parts as Office Requirements
- Request Letter for Replaced Defect Product
- Sample Letter Regarding Visa Delay to the Embassy
- Welcome Speech format for Freshman in College
- How Do You Propose to Spend the Long Vacation?
- Insurance Claim Letter for Minor Damage or Reimbursement
- Sample Letter format for Refund of Money from Bank
- Sample Letter to Terminate Daycare Services
- Sample Request Application for Advance Salary for Religious Festival
- Partnership Act
- Sample Warning Letter to Employee for Absence
- Study on NRB Remittance in Relation to General Banking in AB Bank Limited (Part-4)