Apologize Letter for Offensive Behaviour
The Marketing Manager,
Subject: Apologize Letter for Offensive Behaviour.
I am sorry I talked in much offensive way in the official conference. I did not do it intentionally to humiliate you. It was my personal problem, I was so messed up in my own mind that suddenly I threw words. My own opinion clouded by judgement and it was in couple of seconds that I didn’t get time to think what I have done.
Kindly forgive me. I hope this unfortunate mistake will not jeopardize our official relationship. You have the right to say me anything. I know, and I admit my mistake but I don’t want to do so. I apologize and assure you that such mistake won’t happen again.
- Leave Letter for Death of Grandmother from School
- Reply to Customer about Conversion of Account from Bank Official
- Fee Concession Application Format for College Students
- Complaint to Mayor about slow work progress of Road Construction
- Job Cover Letter for the Post of Senior News Reporter
- A Case Study on Business Mathematics