Apology Letter for Employee Due to Misconduct
The Employer name/Position name,
Subject: Apology letter for misconduct
I beg to state that I have been dedicatedly working at your prestigious firm for the past (number of years…), delivering successful results. I’ve always shown a highly professional attitude and the best possible manners.
However, the last one week had been very stressful for me due to my father’s illness. I had become very irritable and had shown annoyance to the clients. I apologize for my misconduct and request you to kindly grant me leave for (number of days….) so that I can get things straight. I assure you that it won’t happen again.
- Internship Report on Credit Rating and Factore of Affecting The Bank rating
- Farewell Speech For Students
- No Objection Certificate Format for Study
- Loan Application to Bank for House Construction
- Mass Shooting Perpetrators Are Rarely Psychotic, According To New Study
- Sample Application for Installments of Tax Payment from Salary