Apology Letter Format due to Misconduct with Teacher
Subject: Apology Letter due to Misconduct with Teacher
I am very regretful for the way I acted last time. I know that I may have said some very insulting things to you. I am very much pampered child of my family and beloved too.
Nobody ever went against my wishes and this haughtiness stayed with me until the day I did the stupidity with you on the day before yesterday. I was absent yesterday because I could not muster up my courage to meet eye to eye with you. I had spent the day in crying and finding words to show you how much I love you and how much I am feeling lament on my reprehensible behaviour. I am extremely remorseful and beg your pardon for my offensive attitude. Please forgive me and consider my words in no words.
Please Sir/Madam once again I am really sorry to misconduct with you, I could not find words to express the shame, and I am ready to take any punishment for my idiocy.
- General Account Reconciliation Position of Rupali Bank Ltd
- Application Format for Duplicate Marks Sheet
- Discuss on Employee Training Programs
- Experience Letter format for Multimedia or Projector Operator
- Sample Email Notification for Annual Leave
- Mortgage Lenders and Lending Structures for Commercial Property