Write an Application Letter for the Post of Lecturer
Subject: Application Letter for the Post of Lecturer
Dear, Mr. XXXX,
With due respect to state that, I Am (Name of the candidate…) applying for the post of Lecturer in your College (College Name…) as a Lecturer of (Subject Name…). I came across about this through a news paper named (News paper name…/if online source, then mention it) there you have posted a vacancy requirement for this Post.
By Profession I am a Lecturer of (Present Institute name….) for the period of two years. At this moment I need to change my resident for my family reason. So I can’t continuing my present job.
I had done y B.Ed After completion of my B.B.A (education level…) in Finance (Major subject..) from (University name…). Along with this letter I have attached my C.V. and all necessary documents, Certificate ans as well as work experience letters.
Kindly verify those attachments and inform me if my profile will be suitable for your Institute. I am looking forward to hear the needful from you as soon as possible.
Enclosed All certificates………….
- Sample Confirmation Letter for Completion of Training
- Sample Application format for Rechecking of Paper or Answer Sheet
- Sample Request Letter for Approval of Student Project
- Sample Complaint Letter of Car Stolen to Police
- Resignation Letter Format for Misbehavior
- Sample Leave Application formats for Food Poisoning