The District Magistrate,
With due respect and humble submission to state that I am the Secretary of the library Committee of the Local Library, (village name, Police station name). This library has its very own land and own constructing. This library was founded ten years back. There are one thousand books in it. Even so the financial conditions of the Library is incredibly poor. Because of it we can’t repair table and chair and other necessary things.
Therefore, I pray that you will be kind enough to make a grant of financial aid and oblige thereby.
Secretary, Local Library
Village name…district name….
- Sorry Letter to Friend for a Mistake or Behavior
- Curriculum Vita Format for Marketing Executive
- Sample Application format for Football or Cricket Match
- No Objection Certificate for Trainee Student from Company
- Sample Request Letter format for Employee Volunteer Program
- Email Leave Application by Teacher in School