Article on Tips of Writing Strategies
Following are some useful tips for writing, even formal or informal writing.
- Pay attention to tone
- Purposeful introduction
- Review the context,
- Follow good news strategy first
- Use reader centered writing
- Organize written material logically
- Keep paragraphs short
- Use headings, short tables
- Effective vocabulary
- Clarity in summary
- Mentioned outlines
- Have effective conclusion
Tips for Technical Writing Strategies
Following are some useful tips which can be used to write a perfect report which is even more time saving.
Don’t waste words
In spite of having a lot of words still while writing you don’t have enough words to waste, as in technical writing specific words are used and it matters. In professional field, you can’t just throw words they must be meaningful.
Use spell-check and grammar-check
When you are at a professional level you have to keep yourself up to date, and at that level your mistakes are taken serious.
Understanding Affect vs Effect
It can be shameful if not properly used, and similar words should be used properly. Before using you must use a dictionary to avoid any confusion.
Difference between Its and Its
The use of preposition, and any verb, you should be well aware. In spite of having good knowledge sometimes it happens that we don’t use a proper word that lead to embarrassment.
Use the full term then put acronym:
In technical or formal writing full word or full form of a word should be used and afterward its acronym should be placed. As, it leaves a good impression and is formal too.
If using computer, use proper font size:
As in modern era, mostly letters and formal writings are typed through computer; you have to be very careful about that. Your format, pattern and font should be proper enough.
Perhaps we avoid proofreading after writing a well defined writing, but it is a bad habit. One must go through the writing at least one time to get yourself satisfied.
- Letter to Bank Authority for a Loan to Have Higher Studies in Abroad
- A Report On Road Accidents In Bangladesh
- Sample Salary Increment Application for All Members
- A Visit To A Historical Place/Building (Puthia Rajbari)
- Sample Recommendation Letter for Loan or Advance Salary
- Sample Apology Letter format for Mishandling